- Holiday Celebration Tips Flyers (in multiple languages)
- COVID-19 printable fact sheets
- DPH playlist of shareable COVID-19 videos
- Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse: order COVID-19 materials
- CDC: Prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- Vaccine education and outreach materials: Trust the Facts – Get the Vax campaign
- CDC: COVID-19 vaccination toolkits
Masks and Face Coverings
- Wear a Mask or Face Covering Video (in multiple languages)
- Wear a Mask or Face Covering Fact Sheet (in multiple languages)
- How to Use a Face Covering Effectively
- CDC: Face Covering Do's and Don'ts
- CDC: Use of Masks to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Improve How Your Mask Protects You
Stay Safer at Home
- Safer at home guidance and resources for people over the age of 65 and people who have underlying health conditions
- Maintaining Emotional Health and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Coping with Stress and Fear Fact Sheets (in multiple languages)
- Coping with Stress and Fear Video
If you or a family/household member does not feel safe at home, please call 1-800-799-7233 for live support. If you are unable to speak safely, you can log onto thehotline.org to chat online, or text LOVEIS to 22522.
If you or a family/household member have another concern or need regarding this stay-at-home advisory, please call 2-1-1.
- Social Distancing Information and Tips
- Social Distancing Fact Sheets for General Audience and Young People (in multiple languages)
- Help Prevent COVID-19 with Social Distancing Video
- Carpooling Safely during COVID-19 - Flyers and Videos (in multiple languages)
- CDC: Social Distancing
- Get Tested MA!
- COVID-19 Testing Videos (in multiple languages)
- What you need to know about testing for COVID-19 in Massachusetts
- Community Tracing Collaborative flyer for media and outreach
- Community Tracing Collaborative media kit
Quarantine and Isolation
- COVID-19 isolation and quarantine information
- If you have been exposed to a possible COVID-19 contact, you will be directed to quarantine by self-monitoring at home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you will be directed to self-isolate by separating yourself from others to keep your germs from spreading.
- How to quarantine at home video
- At-home quarantine or self-monitoring fact sheet (in multiple languages)
Visual Communication Tool
- Social Media
- Get text updates about COVID-19 in Massachusetts sent to your phone by texting COVIDMA to 888-777.
- Massachusetts 2-1-1: Massachusetts residents are urged to use 2-1-1 for information, resources, and referrals regarding COVID-19.
- Operators are staffing this hotline 24/7 and translators are available in multiple languages.
- Residents with questions can dial 2-1-1 from any landline or cellphone or use the live chat option on the Mass 2-1-1 website.
- Visit www.mass.gov/covid19 for updates and more information.