What you need to know
The forms are subject to change only by federal or state legislative action.
All Massachusetts financial institution and insurance company tax forms are in PDF format. To read them, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have any suggestions or comments on how to improve these forms, contact the Forms Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRAFT 2020 forms
- DRAFT 2020 Form 63 FI: Financial Institution Excise Return and instructions
- DRAFT 2020 Form 63-20P: Premium Excise Return for Life Insurance Companies
- DRAFT 2020 Form 63-23P: Premium Excise Return for Insurance Companies
- DRAFT 2020 Form 63-29A: Ocean Marine Profits Tax Return
- DRAFT 2020 Form 121A: Urban Redevelopment Excise Return and instructions
Prior year forms and instructions
DRAFT Estimated tax payment vouchers
- DRAFT Form 63FI-ES, 2021 Financial Institution Corporate Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers, Instructions and Worksheets
- DRAFT Form 63-29A-ES, 2021 Ocean Marine Estimated Tax Payment Voucher (For informational purposes only. See Technical Information Release 16-9.)
- DRAFT Form 121A-ES, 2021 Urban Redevelopment Corporation Estimated Excise Payment Voucher (For informational purposes only. See Technical Information Release 16-9.)
Visit DOR Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers for a complete listing.