What you need to know
The forms are subject to change only by federal or state legislative action.
All Massachusetts financial institution and insurance company tax forms are in PDF format. To read them, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have any suggestions or comments on how to improve these forms, contact the Forms Manager at email@example.com.
Upon request, forms are available in other formats. Please send your request to:
Massachusetts Department of Revenue
Office of Disability and Equal Opportunity
PO Box 9557
Boston, MA 02114-9557
You can also contact the Office of Disability and Equal Opportunity at (617) 626-3410.
2019 forms (instructions coming soon)
2018 forms and instructions
- 2018 Form 63FI: Financial Institutions Excise Return and Instructions
(Revised January 30, 2019; change noted on file) (Revised April 22, 2019)
- 2018 Form 63-20P: Premium Excise Return for Life Insurance Companies and Instructions
- 2018 Form 63-23P: Premium Excise Return for Insurance Companies and Instructions
- 2018 Form 63-29A: Ocean Marine Profits Tax Return and Instructions
- 2018 Form 121A: Urban Redevelopment Excise Return and Instructions
Estimated tax payment vouchers
- 2019 Form 63 FI-ES: Massachusetts Financial Institution Corporation Estimated Payment Voucher, Instructions and Worksheet
Visit DOR Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers for a complete listing.
DOR Financial Institution and Insurance Company tax forms, instructions and vouchers was last updated on January 22, 2020.