Projected Spending Reports (PSR)
How to fill out a PSR:
Be careful not to delete equations contained in the various cells!
- PSRs shall be submitted monthly as specified in Subsection 722.62.F
- Type in the name of the Contractor, the Project Name and the job's Location
- Type in the Project & Contract Numbers and the four dates
- Create a column for each month of the job. If it doesn't already contain it, copy and paste the equation from Cell J10 above to the top of each column
- Type in the date of the first month of the job in Cell I10. The remaining dates will adjust automatically.
- Type in Item Numbers, Item Descriptions, Quantities, Units and Unit Prices. Totals will calculate automatically
- For the first report, type in monthly projected spending forecasts for each item. PSR Spread, Monthly & Cumulative Values and Monthly & Cumulative percentages will calculate automatically
- For subsequent reports, type in actuals and re-forecast remaining months
Primavera Software downloads
- Download and review "ABP CST P6 Narrative and Attachments v1.6.pdf". PDF viewer is required for use.
- Download "ABP CST P6 Schedule File v1.6.XER *". Once downloaded, import the schedule file into Primavera 6 (release 7). Within Primavera, select file, then import.
- Download the four schedule layout files, here. Once downloaded, import the layout files into Primavera 6 (release 7). Within Primavera, select file, then import.
- ABP CST P6 Layout01 Baseline-All.plf *
- ABP CST P6 Layout02 Update-All.plf *
- ABP CST P6 Layout03 Update-Status Form.plf *
- ABP CST P6 Layout04 Critical Path.plf *
* Zipped file. You will need to download and unzip the file with the appropriate program before use.
Primavera Project Planner 3.1
Instructions for download and use:
- Download and review "ABP CST P3 Narrative and Attachments v1.6.pdf". PDF viewer is required for use.
- Download "CT16.prx". Once downloaded, import the schedule file into Primavera Project Planner (release 3.1). Within Primavera, select tools, project utilities, restore. Once restored: select file, open.