File a complaint
- Department of Telecommunications and Cable: file a complaint about your telecommunications or cable provider including unregulated communication services, including Internet, wireless, and satellite service
- Division of Banks: file a complaint about problems with a financial product or service in Massachusetts
- Division of Insurance: file a complaint about an insurance-related problem in Massachusetts
- Division of Professional Licensure: file a complaint about a licensee.
- Confirm the business or individual you would like to submit a complaint against is licensed or registered by the DPL.
- Division of Standards: file a complaint about accuracy requirements and other standards relating to weighing and measuring devices and their use in the sale of food, fuels and other products.
Are you having a problem with a business in Massachusetts? File a complaint with the Attorney General's Office.
Are you having an issue with a home improvement contractor you have either hired or work with? File a complaint with OCABR.
Verify a license or locate a regulated entity
- Find a state-chartered bank of credit union
- Verify a financial services licensee (check casher, mortgage lender, motor vehicle finance company, etc.)
- Verify a professional license (Real estate, cosmetology, construction management, and more)
- Check an Office of Public Safety and Inspections license (amusement devices, construction supervisors, refrigerator technicians, and more)
- Find licensed insurance companies and agents in Massachusetts
- Find your cable provider's license agreement
- Find a registered telecommunications provider