Lawrence Court Service Center
Details of Lawrence Court Service Center
Overview of Lawrence Court Service Center
Hours for Lawrence Court Service Center
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-1:00 pm, 2:00 pm-4:30 pm
Parking at Lawrence Court Service Center
There are two paid parking lots near the courthouse as well as one paid garage adjacent to the courthouse.
For public transportation information to the courthouse, visit the Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority website or call (508) 588-1000.
The Lawrence District Court is accessible by the Haverhill line of the MBTA. The closest station to the courthouse is the Lawrence Station stop, which is approximately 1/2 of a mile from the courthouse. Busses are also available through the Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority.
Services at Lawrence Court Service Center
The Fenton Judicial Center Court Service Center has computers with access to online resources that are available on a first-come first-served basis. Other services include:
- one-on-one help filling out court forms;
- information about court rules, procedures and practices;
- court documents and written instructions;
- access to interpreter services;
- assistance with legal research; and
- contact information for community resources, legal assistance programs, and social service agencies.