- This page, Leominster State Forest, is offered by
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
Leominster State Forest
Details of Leominster State Forest
Overview of Leominster State Forest
Hours for Leominster State Forest
Day-Use Picnic Area (Beach) 9:00am-6:00pm from Memorial Day Through Labor Day. All other parking lots open sunrise to sunset.
Parking at Leominster State Forest
Activities at Leominster State Forest
Mountain bikingTrails range from fire roads to multi-use single tracks.
HikingYou'll find a variety of terrain for all levels of experience throughout the forest. The 95-mile Midstate Trail passes through the western edge of the park.
Rock climbingHead to Crow Hill Ledges for some unique rock-climbing adventures.
All Activities at Leominster State Forest
- Mountain biking
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Cross-country skiing
- Horseback riding
- Educational programs
- Boating (non-motorized)
- Rock climbing
Facilities at Leominster State Forest
- Picnic area - closed
- Restrooms - closed
- Scenic viewing area
Restrictions at Leominster State Forest
- No alcohol
- No camping
- No open flames
- Swimming only allowed at Crow Hill Pond
- Dogs must remain on-leash at all times
More info for Leominster State Forest
- Paradise Pond provides great warm water fishing and exploring opportunities. It's accessible off Route 31, where several put-ins are available.
- Crow Hill Pond is stocked with trout several times a year by Mass Fisheries and Wildlife.