- This page, Revere Beach Reservation, is offered by
- Department of Conservation & Recreation
Revere Beach Reservation
Details of Revere Beach Reservation
Overview of Revere Beach Reservation
Hours for Revere Beach Reservation
Dawn to dusk
Sunday - Saturday:
7:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Revere Beach Reservation
- There is a 4-hour parking limit, and No Parking 9AM-10AM on Revere Beach Blvd. from Eliot Circle to #320 Revere Beach Blvd Revere Street. (as posted).
- There is no parking 10PM-7AM on the east/ocean side of Revere Beach Blvd. from Revere Street to Carey Circle (as posted).
- There is no parking during posted street sweeping dates/times.
- There is no parking during declared snow emergencies.
Parking on Ocean Ave, and on the west/inland side of Revere Beach Blvd (from Revere Street to Carey Circle) is Resident Permit Parking Only.
Please observe all posted signs.
Activities at Revere Beach Reservation
All Activities at Revere Beach Reservation
- Educational programs
Facilities at Revere Beach Reservation
- Athletic fields
- First aid
- Historic sites
- Info booth
- Lifeguard - weekends 5/28 to 6/18, 7 days 6/19 - Labor Day
Accessibility at Revere Beach Reservation
- Paved walkways
- Beach wheelchair (2 sunbathing wheelchairs, 1 floating wheelchair)
Restrictions at Revere Beach Reservation
- Sections of the beach are sometimes closed due to Piping Plover nesting.
- No dogs allowed from April to mid-September.
- No alcohol
- No litter
- No fires
More info for Revere Beach Reservation
Lifeguards on duty from late June to early September.