This page, Compliance Certification Forms, is offered by

Compliance Certification Forms

For certain types of facilities, activities, equipment and products, MassDEP has replaced traditional permitting with periodic reporting and compliance certification.

Business Sectors

Commercial Printers
Certification forms and instructions.

Dental Practices & Clinics
Facilities that place or remove amalgam fillings are required to certify that they have, operate, and maintain amalgam separator systems.

Dry Cleaners
Certification forms and instructions.

Gas Stations & Fleet Fueling Facilities: Stage I & II Vapor Recovery
Notification, certification, and decommissioning forms and instructions, as well as system inspection and maintenance checklists.

Gas Stations & Fleet Fueling Facilities: Underground Storage Tanks
Facility owner/operator, system operator, and third-party inspector certification and compliance information, forms, and instructions.

Photo Processors
Certification forms and instructions.

Activities, Equipment & Products

Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Boilers
Information, forms, and instructions for owner/operators of specific categories of boilers.

Industrial Wastewater Holding Tanks
One-time certifications for owner/operators of holding tanks, mobile tanks, and containers used for non-hazardous, non-sanitary wastewater.

Mercury-Added Products
Certification forms and instructions for product and vehicle manufacturers, recyclers, and scrap facilities.

Outdoor Hydronic Heaters
Only MassDEP-certified units may legally be sold and installed in Massachusetts.

Rideshare Reporting
Forms and instructions for business and institutions subject to Massachusetts Rideshare Regulation annual reporting requirements.

Industrial Sewer Connections
Forms and instructions for facilities with specific SIC Codes that discharge 25,000 gallons per day or less to smaller treatment plants.

Stationary Engines & Turbines
Information, instructions, and forms for generators, fire pumps, combined heat and power units, and non-road engines.

Waste Medication Collection Events or Kiosks
If your organization wants to hold a one-day collection event or install a permanent kiosk, you need to apply for a waiver.