Child Care Program Licensing and Teacher Certification

The Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) licenses child care programs, residential programs, and placement agencies, and certifies or approves early educators and family child care assistants.

Find resources for licensing and certification requirements, how to apply, and resources for child care providers.


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think