- Posted: March 7, 2019 10:01 a.m.
- Last Updated: March 4, 2020 7 a.m.
- This page, Trauma Systems Committee meeting, is offered by
- Department of Public Health
Public Meeting Notice Trauma Systems Committee meeting
Overview of Trauma Systems Committee meeting
The Trauma Systems Committee serves in an advisory capacity to DPH to provide critical guidance regarding future systemic proposals and process modifications for the state trauma system.
- ROUTINE ITEMS:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Open Meeting Law Refresher
- Approval of the November 28, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- Approval of the February 27, 2019 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- DEPARTMENT UPDATE (Elizabeth Chen, Ph.D, MBA, MPH)
- REGION 2 DISCUSSION (Committee members from Region 2)
- PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD: REGION 2
- REGION 3 DISCUSSION (Committee Members from Region 3)
- PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD: REGION 3