Applying for Filed Sub-Bidder Certification
DCAMM Contractor Certification Office
What you need
The Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) certifies 19 filed sub-bidder categories of work in vertical building public construction. If you want to bid in one of these categories of work, you must have a certificate of eligibility from DCAMM to submit with your bid.
It’s an easy online application but if you need assistance we are here to help you with the process. Everything you will need to complete the online application is listed on this page. If you have any questions, call us.
|Filed Sub-Bidder||$200||per year|
How to apply
Apply for certification using the ePLACE portal
You should complete these documents before you start your online application.
In order to start your online application you must create an account in the ePLACE portal
Gather all the documents from the checklist for a smoother application
Convert the Excel spreadsheet to a CVS format.
Call us if you need assistance with your spreadsheet conversion
One of the people listed on the Authorized Signatory Listing form
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, checking and savings accounts
Once you submit your application, you will receive an email with a copy of your application attached. Hold on to the application report as you will need it for completing the update statement for public bidding.
Filed Sub-Bidder Categories of Work
Miscellaneous and Ornamental Iron
Fire Protection Sprinkler Systems
Glass and Glazing
Roofing and Flashing
Lathing and Plastering
Waterproofing, Damp-proofing and Caulking
Documents you should have electronically before starting the application:
- Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) certificate, if applicable
- Primary contact information for your company and your company’s business address. Include a separate mailing address, if applicable
- Federal employer identification number (FEIN)
- For corporations and LLCs, your company’s most recent annual report filed with the Secretary of State Corporations Division at the Secretary of State
- For unincorporated businesses, a business certificate filed with the applicable city or town
- For Corporations or LLCs applying for DCAMM certification online for the first time, your company’s Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
- Resumes of principals, management and supervisory personnel
- Copies of all applicable licenses in the category(s) of work for which your company is seeking certification
- Information for up to 10 of your company’s most recent construction projects of at least $20,000 completed within the past 3 years. Also required for projects in progress
- Most recent annual CPA-complied financial statement, including balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, notes.
- Workers’ compensation policy information page showing coverage in Massachusetts and your Experience Modification Rating (EMR)
- If your policy information page does not include your EMR, or if your company does not qualify (DNQ) for an EMR, a verification document from your insurance agent is required
- Division of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Certificate of Compliance dated within thirty (30) days of application submission. Certificates may be obtained at DUA Quest
- Authorized signatory listing. If your company does not maintain a list of authorized signers, you may use the authorized signatory listing on the contractor certification applications page.
Address1 Ashburton Place, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
PhoneCertification Office Direct Dial Call DCAMM Contractor Certification Office, Certification Office Direct Dial at 857-204-1305
FaxCertification Office Fax 617-727-8284