More about:

Information for Bus, Moving, and Towing Companies

Get permission for your company to transport people and goods, or to tow away trespassing vehicles.

Busing, moving, and towing companies need to get permission from the Department of Public Utilities (DPU) to operate in Massachusetts. Below, you can learn what the requirements are and apply for the right permits, certificates, and authorizations.

Upcoming Events

  • Notice of Hearings: Department of Public Utilities Transportation Oversight Division 

    One South Station, 5th floor, Boston, MA 02110
    Tuesday, January 9, 2018
    9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    In accordance with the provisions of Chapters 159A and 159B of the Massachusetts General Laws, as amended, you are hereby notified of the following hearings to be held on applications for new, amended, or transfer of certificates, licenses, or permits.


Tell us what you think