- Guidelines for State Trial Courts Regarding Discovery of Electronically-Stored Information, Conference of Chief Justices, August 2006.
- Uniform Rules Relating to the Discovery of Electronically Stored Information, National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, 2007
- Electronic Discovery, Findlaw
A large collection of articles on all aspects of e-discovery
- The ESI Report, Legal Talk Network
A series of podcasts on a variety of e-discovery issues.
- Introduction to the New World of E-Discovery, Findlaw
"This overview will introduce some of the key concepts in the e-discovery process, and help to give a sense of what areas you should focus on as you navigate the sometimes stormy seas of e-discovery."
- Managing Discovery of Electronic Information: A Pocket Guide for Judges, 2007
"This second-edition pocket guide helps federal judges manage the discovery of electronically stored information (ESI)."
- Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence, by Michael R. Arkfeld, Law Partner Pub., loose-leaf
- E-discovery for everyone, by Ralph C. Losey. American Bar Association, 2016.
- The Ethics of E-Discovery, by John M. Barkett, ABA, 2009
- Massachusetts discovery practice, MCLE, loose-leaf, §20. Includes forms on CD
- Massachusetts E-Discovery and Evidence: LexisNexis Practice Guide, by Jonathan Sablone, Lexis, annual
- Massachusetts E-discovery & evidence : preservation through trial, by Daniel K. Gelb, Richard M. Gelb (MCLE New England, 2017).
- Massachusetts expert witnesses, MCLE 2018 (loose-leaf).
Chapter 9, Digital Discovery.
|Last updated:||June 15, 2018|