- Massachusetts Constitution, Part the Second, Chapter II, Section I, Article IX
- Judicial Nominating Commission
- Opinion of the Justices to the Governor, 461 Mass. 1205 (2012)
"[T]he Governor must be physically present and presiding over an assembly of the Executive Council in order for the Lieutenant Governor to vote on matters before the Council"
- Executive Order No. 558 Order Reconstituting the Judicial Nominating Commission and Establishing a Code of Conduct for Commission Members and Nominees to Judicial Office
- Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:09: Code of Judicial Conduct
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
"Responsible for investigating complaints of judicial misconduct against state court judges and for recommending, when necessary, discipline of judges to the Supreme Judicial Court." Includes information on filing a complaint about a judge online
- Judicial Ethics Committee and Opinions
- Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:11: Committee on Judicial Ethics
How to Become a Judge or Clerk Magistrate, MCLE, 2017.
|Last updated:||November 27, 2018|