- Massachusetts Constitution, Part the Second, Chapter II, Section I, Article IX
- Judicial Nominating Commission
- Opinion of the Justices to the Governor, 461 Mass. 1205 (2012)
"[T]he Governor must be physically present and presiding over an assembly of the Executive Council in order for the Lieutenant Governor to vote on matters before the Council"
- Executive Order No. 558 Order Reconstituting the Judicial Nominating Commission and Establishing a Code of Conduct for Commission Members and Nominees to Judicial Office
- Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:09: Code of Judicial Conduct
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
"Responsible for investigating complaints of judicial misconduct against state court judges and for recommending, when necessary, discipline of judges to the Supreme Judicial Court." Site includes a complaint form.
- MGL c.211C Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Rules of the Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Judicial Ethics Committee and Opinions
- Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:11: Committee on Judicial Ethics
How to Become a Judge or Clerk Magistrate, MCLE, 2016.
|Last updated:||April 25, 2018|