The MPTC is responsible for the development, delivery, and enforcement of training standards of municipal, MBTA, environmental, UMass, campus police officers, and deputy sheriffs performing police duties and functions.
42 Thomas Patten Dr., Randolph, MA 02368
Main Number (781) 437-0300
Open M-F 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Who we serve
The Municipal Police Training Committee contributes to the safety and security of the Commonwealth’s citizens by establishing training standards for and delivering training to more than 20,000 men and women who serve as police officers throughout the Commonwealth. The training ranges from basic training for new officers to mandatory and specialized professional development training for incumbent officers.
What would you like to do?
MPTC Bridge Academy Exemptions granted by the MPTC Committee Request public records or training record transcripts Request an Exemption or Temporary Waiver Self Service Time and Attendance for MPTC Contracted Instructors In-Service, Specialized and Highway Safety Division Training
- Committee Meeting Minutes
- Employment Opportunities - Police Profession
- Entry-level Police Academy Training
- In-Service, Specialized and Highway Safety Division Training
- MPTC Firearms Requalification In-Service Training-Unarmed Departments
- Harbormaster Training Council
- Legal Issues Updates
- Medical Oversight and Education
- POST Commission
- Sexual Assault Evidence Collection Kit (SAECK) Tracking System
- Suicide Prevention Online
- Request a MPTC Training Verification Letter
Open PDF file, 128.99 KB, MPTC COVID Protocol for MPTC Operated Academies (English, PDF 128.99 KB)