Resources and tips to help boost emotional health, mental health, and well-being during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- This page, Maintaining Emotional Health & Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
Resource Maintaining Emotional Health & Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak
|Organization:||Massachusetts Department of Mental Health|
|Date published:||April 10, 2020|
About this resource
Taking care of your emotional health and well-being during this time is important. Decreasing stress can help bolster your immune system and can help keep you and others around you healthy. Below are resources and tips for staying emotionally healthy and well. If you or someone you know are experiencing a mental health crisis find emergency/crisis supports in your area by calling 1 (877) 382-1609 or visiting the emergency services web page.
Table of Contents
- Resources for reducing stress and healthy coping
- Managing isolation and loneliness during COVID-19
- Resources and activities for children and families
- Stigma and discrimination prevention
- Multilingual resources on COVID-19
- Online and telephone peer supports
- Resources and Supports for Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- News and social media accounts to follow
- Mental health crisis support
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.