Massachusetts Behavioral Health Help Line
The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Help Line (BHHL) is here to connect you directly to clinical help, when and where you need it. Even if you’re not sure what kind of help or treatment you may need, we can help guide you.
- Crisis and Mental Health Support 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Call or Text: 833-773-2445
- Live chat: https://www.masshelpline.com/
- It’s free, confidential, and no health insurance is required.
- Real-time interpretation in 200+ languages
- Deaf or hard of hearing? Contact MassRelay at 711
- Visit the MBHHL website to learn more
Mental health crisis resources
- Contact Samaritans 24/7. Call or text the 24/7 helpline any time at 1-877-870-4673.
- Contact the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741
- Visit the new Massachusetts Network of Care website to locate behavioral health resources in your area.
- Contact SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline. The Helpline provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
Call or text anytime - available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year