HandHold - Caring for your child’s mental health and emotional well-being
You know your child better than anyone. But even you have a few questions. COVID-19 is putting incredible pressure on families. You might be noticing your child is struggling in new ways, or that old problems are getting worse. Should you worry about your child’s behavioral health? HandHoldMA is here to help you figure that out. Should you worry? What can you do? Who can help?
- Visit HandHoldMA - Available in 6 languages
Tips and activities for children
- Parent / Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Chinese, English, Spanish)
- Helping Homebound Children during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- "Achu!" - Libro de Actividades
- Isaac's Story - A children's book and video about talking to kids about mental health
- Talking to Your Children about Highly Stressful Events
- From Autism Speaks - A Flu Picture Story
- "Don't Share Your Germs!" - A Social Story About Staying Healthy
Express Yourself (EXYO) Imagination Station
Express Yourself (EXYO) Imagination Station - an online collection of art prompts, fun activities and guest artist features.Tune in to the IMAGINE NATION STATION on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram between 11-12 pm, each Monday through Thursday, to discover a new creative prompt or lesson.
Contact for Resources and activities for children and families
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.
Phones answered M-F 9am-6pm