The new platform gives users much greater flexibility for using VPN while providing a higher level of security than ever before. It does this by making use of a Universal Identity Service (UIS).
To connect to the new VPN platform, you will log in through a new UIS website using a (regular) password of your choice. Each time you log in, the UIS will auto-generate and send to you a one-time access code that will act as your "soft token." You will enter that code to complete your login and access the VPN.
- To use the new platform, users will first have to create an “EOTSS VPN UIS profile. It's a quick and easy process. We created How to Configure your New VPN User Profile for your convenience.
- Connecting to UIS VPN for the first time
- If you have been instructed to download a new client for your machine, downloads are here:
- If you have questions, please see our New VPN Service – Answers to Frequently Asked Questions web page.
- For further support, please contact the CommonHelp Service Desk at 866-888-2808 or email@example.com.
For further support;
- All State Employees should contact the CommonHelp Service Desk at 866-888-2808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMV Business Partners should contact the Verizon Helpdesk at 888-216-2063 or email@example.com
Thank you. We look forward to working with you.