The Research & Materials Section compiled these lists of products. We frequently make additions and deletions to the lists and they are intended for informational use only.
If you have any questions, you may e-mail MassdotQCML@dot.state.ma.us.
Qualified materials list
- Adhesive Anchors
- Asphalt Emulsions (M3.03.0)
- Asphalt Release Agents (M3.01.6)
- Bonding Agents
- Cast Iron Frame and Grate or Cover (M 8.03.0)
- Concrete Admixtures
- Concrete Crack Sealers
- Concrete Sealers (M 9.15.0)
- Corrugated High Density Polyethylene Pipe (M 5.03.10)
- Ductile Iron Frame and Grate or Cover (M 8.03.0)
- Epoxy Coating for Rebar (M8.01.7)
- Geotextile Fabrics (M 9.50.0)
- Glass Beads (M 7.01.07)
- Hot Mix Asphalt Production Facility (M3.11.7)
- Hot Poured Joint Sealer (M3.05.0) & Hot Applied Bituminous Concrete Crack Sealer (M3.05.3)
- Infrared Thermometers
- Liquid Anti-Strip (M3.01.5B)
- Mechanical Reinforcing Bar Splicer
- Performance-Graded Asphalt Binder Suppliers (M3.01.1)
- Plastic Guardrail Offset Blocks
- Precast Concrete Producers
- Prestressed Concrete Producers
- Rapid Set Concrete Patch Materials (Horizontal & Vertical/Overhead)
- Rapid Setting Polymer Concrete
- Ready-Mix Cement Concrete Producers
- Reinforced Concrete Pipe (M 5.02.1)
- Spray Applied Waterproofing Membrane
- Steel Beam Highway Guard Suppliers (M8.07.0)
- Structural Steel Paint for New or Bare Existing Steel Bridges (PDF file maintained by the NH Dept. of Transportation.)
- Volumetric (Mobile) Concrete Mixers
- Warm Mix Asphalt Additives (M3.01.4)
- Water-Borne Traffic Paint
Products not listed
The following products are not on the Qualified Construction Materials list.
- Products that are not covered by MassDOT Highway Division specifications and thus require evaluation on the basis of need, performance, and cost-competitiveness.
- Products that have not been submitted for approval. Submit a product.
- Products required to meet industry standards (i.e. UL approved; AWWA approved; etc.)
- Products that need field sampling and testing performed in accordance with Guide Schedule for Sampling and Testing Materials.
- Tested products that do not conform to the specification requirements.