- Posted: March 7, 2019 10:09 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 19, 2019 7:41 a.m.
- This page, Trauma Systems Committee meeting, is offered by
- Department of Public Health
Public Meeting Notice Trauma Systems Committee meeting
Overview of Trauma Systems Committee meeting
The Trauma Systems Committee serves in an advisory capacity to DPH to provide critical guidance regarding future systemic proposals and process modifications for the state trauma system.
- ROUTINE ITEMS:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Open Meeting Law Refresher
- Approval of the May 29, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- DEPARTMENT UPDATE (Elizabeth Daake Kelley, MBA, MPH)
- REGION 3 DISCUSSION (Committee members from Region 3)
- PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD: REGION 3
- REGION 5 DISCUSSION (Committee Members from Region 5)
- PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD: REGION 5
- Presentation (PPT) ) | (DOC)
- Region III Presentation (PPT) | (DOC)
- Region V Presentation (PPT) | (DOC)