Apply for Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Grants
Contact for Apply for Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Grants
Julie Coop, Urban and Community Forestry Coordinator
The Details of Apply for Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Grants
What you need for Apply for Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Grants
- Intent to Apply Form must be received at least one month in advance of the deadline
- COVER SHEET
- Completed Grant Application Cover Sheet
- The face sheet must be signed with an original signature by an authorized person.
- NARRATIVE (3-5 pages)
- Background: Provide a brief background of your program including mission and goals for the next several years
- Project Description: a clear and measurable work plan for the project
- A maintenance plan
- Staff Requirements Who will lead the project? Who will be involved?
- Sustainability: Describe how your project and its results will be maintained and sustained into the future.
- Evaluation and Accomplishments: Describe how you will evaluate the success of your project.
- DETAILED BUDGET AND PROJECT TIMELINE
- A detailed budget showing the estimated costs, specific use of funds, and sources of matching funds.
- A project timeline showing anticipated dates of accomplishment of specific project tasks.
- ATTACHMENTS AND FORMS
- Letters of commitment from key cooperators and supporters that indicate specific contributions to the proposed project.
- Letter of support from the Tree Warden indicating the Tree Warden’s involvement in the project.
See Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Grant Application Packet