Everything you need to know about COVID-19 in Massachusetts.
This page, COVID-19 Updates and Information, is part of
This page, COVID-19 Updates and Information, is offered by
COVID-19 Updates and Information
Feeling unwell? Check your symptoms
Table of Contents
Call hotlines, get text updates, and more
Resources & hotlines
- Sign up for text message alerts
- Send COVIDMA to 888-777
- Envíe COVIDMAESP al 888-777
- Call 2-1-1 or use live chat for non-emergency questions and help
- Call Crisis Counseling Assistance Program | (888) 215-4920
- Email the Governor’s Office or call (617) 725-4005
Abuse & assault
- Domestic violence and sexual assault:
- Massachusetts | Call SafeLink at (877) 785-2020 or access SafeLink live chat. For deaf and hard-of-hearing call (877) 785-2020, or by TTY at (877) 521-2601
- Download SafeLink flyers to post on the wall or use in Social Media.
- National | Call Domestic Violence 24/7 Crisis Hotline at (800) 799-7233
- National | Call Sexual Assault 24/7 Crisis Hotline at (800) 656-4673
- Child abuse or endangerment:
- Mon - Fri, 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Find and call your local DCF office
- Sun - Sat, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 a.m. | Call Child-At-Risk hotline at (800) 792-5200
- Call Nursing Home Family Resource line at (617) 660-5399
What you should do
Regulations & guidance
Affected government services
Thanks, your survey has been submitted to the Mass.gov team!
If you would like to continue helping us improve Mass.gov, join our user panel to test new features for the site.