Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- UCC forms, Mass. Secretary of State, Corporations Division.
Note: There is no vaccination exemption form. As provided on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts School Immunizations web page, medical exemptions come from the student’s doctor and document a contraindication — the reason why an individual cannot medically receive the vaccine. Religious exemptions come from the parent/guardian/individual, and state in writing that a vaccine conflicts with his/her/their sincerely held religious belief.
- Personal property tax exemption form, Mass. Dept. of Revenue.
- Military affidavit, Mass. Probate and Family Court.
- Veteran and military license plate applications, Mass. Registry of Motor Vehicles.
See child custody.
- Mail-in voter registration form, Mass. Secretary of State.
Available in: Spanish, Chinese, Khmer, Cape Verdean Russian Creole, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Russian, and Vietnamese.
- Online voter registration system, Mass. Secretary of State.
Allows Massachusetts residents with a valid driver’s license or state ID to register to vote, change address or political party, and update name. Available in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Khmer.
Wills and estates
Note: There is no official Massachusetts will form, and we cannot ensure the accuracy of sample wills available on the public internet. We are happy to supply sample wills and forms from our legal resources, but we are unable to link to them here. Please contact the Trial Court Law Library location closest to you or email firstname.lastname@example.org for sample wills. When requesting, please provide the following information: if you are married and/or if you have children.
- Workers' compensation forms, Mass. Dept. of Industrial Accidents.
|Last updated:||March 20, 2023|