- Nonpayment of wage and workplace complaint form, Mass. Attorney General. For nonpayment of wage, child labor, domestic violence leave, prevailing wage, and employment discrimination complaints.
- File a claim of discrimination, Mass. Commission Against Discrimination. Includes other types of workplace discrimination.
- Petition for approval of entertainment contract for a minor and appointment of a limited guardian, Mass. Probate and Family Court. "Once approved, the contract between the minor and the contracting entity is binding, as if signed by an adult. After the contract is deemed acceptable, revocation of the court's approval may be sought only if the Court finds that the child is being harmed as a result of the contractual relationship."
- Instructions for petition for approval of entertainment contract for a minor and appointment of a limited guardian
- DEP permit applications, Mass. Dept. of Environmental Protection.
To evict a tenant
Eviction defense forms
- Lockout/utility shutoff demand letter
- Motion to dismiss
- Transfer to Housing Court
- Removing default
- Appeals in District Courts
- Appeals in Housing Court
- Stays (To get more time to move)
- Housing, Court Forms Online: Mass Access. Answer questions to generate forms related housing, including eviction.
- Massachusetts Defense for Eviction (MADE) A free tool to help tenants defend against an eviction in court. Available in multiple languages.
See Criminal records.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Firearms forms and applications, Exec. Office of Public Safety. Forms necessary for permits, transfers and more.
Freedom of information
- Sample public records request letter, Mass. Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- Fully automated fill-in-the blanks FOI letter generator, from the Student Press Law Center.
- Voluntary self-exclusion, Mass. Gaming Commission. Forms used to voluntarily excuse oneself from gaming, sports wagering, or both.
General legal forms
- Petition for grandparent(s) visitation (CJD 105), Mass. Probate and Family Court.
- Instructions for Petition for grandparents visitation, Mass. Probate and Family Court.
- Petition for grandparent visitation (JV-53), Mass. Juvenile Court.
Guardianship and conservatorship
Health care proxy / living will
- Court forms
- Massachusetts health care proxy, Caring Info. (2020). Includes instructions, form, and additional information on organ donation.
- Massachusetts health care proxy, Mass. Medical Society (2018). Form created by Massachusetts Health Decisions.
- According to Mass. Medical Society, "Massachusetts is one of only three states that recognizes Health Care Proxies but does not recognize Living Wills. Living Wills are still potentially useful because they guide Agents and physicians about the types of choices a person would make."
- Personal wishes statement, Central Mass. Partnership to Improve Care at the End of Life.
Massachusetts Medical Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (MOLST)
- MOLST forms and instructions, Mass. Dept. of Public Health.
Health information privacy
- Declaration of homestead for homes owned by natural persons, Mass. Secretary of Commonwealth.
- Declaration of homestead for homes owned by trustee(s), Mass. Secretary of Commonwealth.
Contact for Massachusetts legal forms for subjects E-H
|Last updated:||August 22, 2023|