- Nonpayment of wage and workplace complaint form, Mass. Attorney General. For nonpayment of wage, child labor, domestic violence leave, prevailing wage, and employment discrimination complaints.
- File a claim of discrimination, Mass. Commission Against Discrimination. Includes other types of workplace discrimination.
- Petition for approval of entertainment contract for a minor and appointment of a limited guardian, Mass. Probate and Family Court. "Once approved, the contract between the minor and the contracting entity is binding, as if signed by an adult. After the contract is deemed acceptable, revocation of the court's approval may be sought only if the Court finds that the child is being harmed as a result of the contractual relationship."
- Instructions for petition for approval of entertainment contract for a minor and appointment of a limited guardian
- DEP permit applications, Department of Environmental Protection.
To evict a tenant
Eviction defense forms
- Lockout/utility shutoff demand letter
- Motion to dismiss
- Transfer to Housing Court
- Removing default
- Appeals in District Courts
- Appeals in Housing Court
- Stays (To get more time to move)
See Criminal records.
- Firearms forms and applications, Executive Office of Public Safety. Forms necessary for permits, transfers and more.
Freedom of information
- Example of a FOI request letter, Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- Fully automated fill-in-the blanks FOI letter generator, from the Student Press Law Center.
General legal forms
- 101 legal forms for personal use, Nolo, 2020. Online version of the popular book has forms for everything from buying a car to hiring a sitter. Requires free library card for access.
- US court forms. Free registration required for PDF files. Includes links to Massachusetts and Federal forms, as well as forms from all other states.
- Petition for grandparent(s) visitation (CJD 105) Probate and Family Court
- Instructions for Petition for grandparents visitation Probate and Family Court
- Petition for grandparent visitation (JV-53) Juvenile Court
Guardianship and conservatorship
Health care proxy / living will
- Court forms
- Massachusetts health care proxy, Caring Info. (2020) Includes instructions, form, and additional information on organ donation.
- Massachusetts health care proxy, Mass. Medical Society (2018). Form created by Massachusetts Health Decisions.
- According to Mass. Medical Society, "Massachusetts is one of only three states that recognizes Health Care Proxies but does not recognize Living Wills. Living Wills are still potentially useful because they guide Agents and physicians about the types of choices a person would make."
- Personal wishes statement, Central Massachusetts Partnership to Improve Care at the End of Life
Massachusetts Medical Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (MOLST)
- MOLST forms and instructions , Mass. Department of Public Health.
Health information privacy
- Declaration of homestead for homes owned by natural persons, Mass. Secretary of Commonwealth.
- Declaration of homestead for homes owned by trustee(s), Mass. Secretary of Commonwealth.
|Last updated:||June 8, 2021|