- Handbook of standards and forms, Real Estate Bar of Massachusetts (electronic forms by request)
- Massachusetts commercial real estate leases, Onecle, Inc.
- Real estate transaction disclosure form, Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) Disclosure statement for transaction with a public agency concerning real estate
NOTE: There is no standard quitclaim deed form in Massachusetts, and we cannot ensure the accuracy of those available on the public internet. We are happy to supply sample quitclaim deeds from our legal resources but are unable to link to them here. Please contact the Trial Court Law Library location closest to you or email firstname.lastname@example.org for sample quitclaim deeds.
Court forms. Most forms can be downloaded and filled in, but the Statement of Small Claims is only a sample and must be picked up at your nearest District Court. Sample forms are also provided in 7 additional languages. Foreign language forms are for reference only, but are designed to provide guidance in filling out the English forms for filing with the court.
File a small claim online; select “Small Claims Complaint”
Subpoena form for witness to testify in court, Mass Legal Help
Subpoena to bring records to court, Mass Legal Help
Subpoena form for documents only, Worcester Law Library
Fill out the form with your own information and bring it to a notary. It will be an official subpoena once it is notarized. The affidavit of service is a certification that tells the court the subpoena has been properly served.
- Body art establishment inspection forms, Mass. Dept. of Public Health.
- Title 5 septic system forms, Department of Environmental Protection.
Tort claims act
- Federal Tort Claims Act standard form 95, US Dept. of Justice.
- No trespass notice from Leicester Police Department
|Last updated:||June 24, 2022|