Tips and activities for children
- Parent / Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Chinese, English, Spanish)
- Helping Homebound Children during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- "Achu!" - Libro de Actividades
- Isaac's Story - A children's book and video about talking to kids about mental health
- Talking to Your Children about Highly Stressful Events
- From Autism Speaks - A Flu Picture Story
- "Don't Share Your Germs!" - A Social Story About Staying Healthy
Express Yourself (EXYO) Imagination Station
Express Yourself (EXYO) Imagination Station - an online collection of art prompts, fun activities and guest artist features.Tune in to the IMAGINE NATION STATION on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram between 11-12 pm, each Monday through Thursday, to discover a new creative prompt or lesson.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.