This week's report
View the current weekly flu report.
- Influenza severity for Massachusetts is low this week.
- The percent of influenza-like illness (ILI) visits in Massachusetts is 0.73%, which is comparable to the previous two seasons in the same week.
- The percent of hospitalizations associated with influenza is 0.03%, which lower than the previous two seasons in the same week.
- Overall ILI activity is minimal. All regions are reporting minimal ILI activity.
- Nationally, flu activity is low.
- Additional statewide and national data including geographic spread, ILI activity, and pneumonia and influenza mortality are available at CDC’s FluView Weekly Report at www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly and FluView Interactive https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/fluviewinteractive.htm.
- Statewide and national COVID data are available at CDC’s COVIDView weekly report at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
Flu season has begun and the best time to get your flu shot is now!
|Date published:||October 9, 2020|