- This page, Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, is offered by
- Bureau of Public Health Hospitals
- Department of Public Health
Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Details of Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Overview of Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Hours for Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ambulatory Care Center (outpatient)
To make an outpatient appointment, call (617) 971-3594
Parking at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
On-site parking is available.
Facilities at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
The Shattuck Hospital manages 255 inpatient beds, and an array of outpatient services, including surgical services, 26 outpatient specialty clinics and comprehensive radiological imaging and clinical laboratory services.
Services at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Accessibility at Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
The Hospital is convenient to the Orange line, Green line buses and commuter rail to the Forest Hills station. A shuttle van runs regularly from the Hyde Park Avenue side of the station to the hospital. View the Lemuel Shattuck Hospital shuttle schedule to plan your visit.
- The #16 MBTA bus leaves Forest Hills and passes through Franklin Park and stops at the hospital's entrance.
- The #21 MBTA bus travels from Forest Hills on Morton St. to Ashmont, stopping at the pedestrian entrance to the Hospital on Morton St.
- The #31 MBTA bus leaves Forest Hills and travels on Morton St. to Mattapan Square, it also stops at the pedestrian entrance to the hospital on Morton St