The Massachusetts Department of Public Health is working closely with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide updated information about the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Resource Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
|Binder organization:||Department of Public Health|
|Date published:||March 31, 2020|
Information on the new coronavirus—Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). This novel coronavirus causes a respiratory (lung) infection.
- View today's current cases in Massachusetts.
- For the latest on case counts in the United States, visit the CDC website.
Governor Charlie Baker has declared a state of emergency, giving the Administration more flexibility to respond to the outbreak.
- DPH Stay At Home Advisory
- Non-Essential Business Closure: Learn about essential services (Updated 3/31)
- COVID-19 State of Emergency: Updates, emergency orders, and guidance
- View the status of in-person state office locations for Executive Branch agencies: Full Details
Sign up for Massachusetts COVID-19 text alerts
To get up-to-date alerts sent directly to your phone, text COVIDMA to 888-777.
You can also call the informational and referral hotline, 211.
- Volunteer opportunities for health professionals: Please click here.
- Donate or sell personal protective equipment: Please click here.
Health care facilities can learn more about requesting personal protective equipment here.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All calls are free and confidential. Interpreter services are available in multiple languages.