Do you have questions about your DTA benefits? Do you want to apply for SNAP, TAFDC or EAEDC? With DTA Connect, you do not have to wait at a DTA office or use up your minutes on hold. Get the information you need and manage your case without the wait.
Use DTAConnect.com (link) to Complete: a 10-second screener to see if you are eligible for SNAP benefits
- an application for all DTA benefit programs - SNAP, TAFDC, and EAEDC.
- a SNAP Interim Report or a SNAP Recertification if you are due to check-in.
Note: Contracted SNAP outreach providers can view and modify information for their clients who have signed a Permission to Share Information Form on the website.
You can use DTAConnect.com OR the DTAConnect mobile app to:View your case status,
- Check your EBT card balance,
- Request an EBT card and track when it is expected to arrive in the mail,
- Find out when your benefits will next be issued,
- Upload and submit a document,
- Find out if documents you’ve sent to DTA have been processed,
- Get alerts for upcoming appointments,
- Get alerts for important deadlines or actions,
- Read and print notices and letters,
- Update your contact information,
- Request to have a letter mailed to you showing the amount of benefits you receive
- See local contact information for DTA
DTA Connect mobile app
Additional Resources for
Support and feedback
If you have questions about the DTA Connect mobile app or DTA Connect website, please let us know.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Agency ID (if you have one) if you have issues with DTA Connect.