- This page, Look for Work as a PCA, is offered by
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services
Look for Work as a PCA
PCA Quality Workforce Council
The Details of Look for Work as a PCA
What you need for Look for Work as a PCA
Here's why you should sign up with the Mass PCA Directory:
- You put yourself in front of people who are ready to hire.
- Potential employers will learn about your work preferences.
- Potential employers will see your special qualities, skills, and training.
- You save time and effort - no need to send resumes or search help wanted ads.
- You save money - the online directory is free.
If you already have a job
If you already work as a PCA, the Mass PCA Directory provides a convenient and cost-free way to find more work. You may also want to refer a friend.
How to apply Look for Work as a PCA
Signing up is easy
Click on www.masspcadirectory.org and complete an online application. You can also update your information at any time.
Or call toll-free at 1- 866-211- WORK (9675). An operator will take your information.