Fire Safety Division Forms and Applications
The Division of Fire Safety has forms and applications for local fire departments and for a variety of regulated industries including:
- Fire prevention forms and applications .
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspection Program forms and applications.
Visit the Fire Safety Division forms and applications page.
Fire Code Compliance
Technical support staff provide:
- Fire protection engineering support
- Fire code interpretations
- Opinions on the application of fire safety laws and regulations
- Support to local enforcement agencies
- Plan review for above ground storage tanks and self-serve gas stations
- Permits for above ground storage tanks and self-serve gas stations
Fire departments can reach the DFS Code Compliance Desk at (978) 567-3375.
Fire Prevention Resources
Information for DFS-regulated industries and fire officials on:
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Blasting, Fireworks and Explosives (includes Blasting Detail Orientation Training)
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel (BPV) Safety
- Cannabis Fire Safety
- Commercial Cooking and Exhaust Systems (Hood Cleaning)
- Crop Mazes and Haunted Houses
- Crowd Management
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hand Sanitizer Fire Prevention
- Hotworks (Welding & Cutting)
- Marine Fueling
- Motion Picture & TV Production
- Places of Assembly
- Self-Service Gas Stations
FSD Advisories to Fire Departments and the Public
Contact for Code and Fire Prevention Support
Open 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.