What has changed?
With just a few clicks, access new features in your account, including:
- Upgraded login, with email and password to keep your information secure
- Ability for families to link accounts
- Auto-renew option, to "set it and forget it" and keep your licenses updated
- Improved mobile experience
How can I access the new system?
You will need an email address and password. These components keep your information secure. If you do not have an email address, or you do not wish to provide one, you can still buy licenses or report harvests in person.
- If this is your first time buying a license, please create your account, including an email and password.
- If you have ever bought a license here before, please "claim" your existing account, add your email address and password, and access your full order history as well as any current licenses or permits.
Video: MassFishHunt claim your accountSkip this video MassFishHunt claim your account.
Video: MassFishHunt create a new accountSkip this video MassFishHunt create a new account.
Can I still buy licenses or report harvests in person?
How does auto-renew work?
You can auto-renew certain licenses, permits, and stamps by authorizing MassFishHunt to automatically charge your credit card on file before your license expires. This convenient, voluntary option was designed so anglers and hunters no longer need to worry about expired licenses or other lapses. You can choose which products to auto-renew and deselect or cancel auto-renew at any time. After signing in, select "Auto-renewals" from the "My Account" menu to update your preferences.
You will receive automated reminder emails before your card is charged, as well as a confirmation email with your new licenses and permits after your auto-renewal is processed. Certain items that require proof of eligibility, as well as certain annual applications (such as antlerless deer permits), are not available for auto-renewal.
How can families link accounts?
MassFishHunt helps families link and manage accounts under a single login and payment method. Watch the short video below to see how.
- You can only link people who have not already set up their own account and password. Call customer service at (844) 595-2930 if you are unable to link an account.
- To toggle between linked accounts, use the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the display.
- After linking accounts, you can only manage them through your primary account. To return control of a linked account, click the "unlink" button next to that account.
Video: Linking accounts in the new MassFishHunt systemSkip this video Linking accounts in the new MassFishHunt system.
What if I need help?
For help with or questions about licensing, please call customer service at (844) 595-2930 (9 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily) and select menu option 2.
Para servicio al cliente por teléfono, llame al (844) 595-2930 y marque el "2" (abierto de 9 a.m. a 11 p.m. todos los días).
For help with or questions about regulations, please use the following links: