VSS/ SAFEPLAN OMT Materials
Below are the subrecipient guidebook, current version of frequently asked questions (FAQ), a strategic areas guidebook, and the OMT data tracker. You can find other materials specific to VSS and SAFEPLAN programs further below.
- MOVA OMT Guidebook for Programs
This guidebook is meant to help prepare your program for gathering data. It includes indicators for what is already included in Performance Measurement Tool (PMT) reporting and where the OMT has expanded those items.
- OMT Frequently Asked Questions (last updated 5/25/21)
The FAQ will be updated and reposted to the MOVA website periodically. The samples are meant to serve as examples and are not endorsed by MOVA or the Office for Victims of Crime
- Strategic Areas Guidebook
- Outlines the goals and measures for each strategic area
- MOVA Data Tracker
- This optional data tracker will allow daily tracking of service data to support demographic, goals, and outcomes reporting
OMT Materials for VSS Programs
OMT Materials for SAFEPLAN Programs
Please find the OMT, SAFEPLAN logic model template, a document with the OMT launch timeline for SAFEPLAN programs, and the recording of a training specifically about the SAFEPLAN OMT below.
- SAFEPLAN OMT FY24 Workbook
- FY21 SAFEPLAN Logic Model
All SAFEPLAN programs will be required to complete the MOVA SAFEPLAN logic model. The inputs, activities and outcomes will be standard across all SAFEPLAN programs, and the specific measurement data will be entered for each court.
- OMT Launch Timeline for SAFEPLAN
- SAFEPLAN OMT Training Recording
On Thursday, August 12th, 2021, MOVA hosted a training dedicated to the new SAFEPLAN Outcome Measurement Tool (OMT).
- SAFEPLAN OMT Tip Sheet
- FY23 OMT Step by Step Guide eGrants SAFEPLAN
Below are the webinars that took place throughout December and early January. These webinars will prepare subrecipients on how to use the OMT.
Introduction to Logic Models
- December 8, 2020 Introduction to Logic Models PowerPoint
- December 8, 2020 Introduction to Logic Models Recording
- December 17, 2020 Introduction to Logic Models PowerPoint
- December 17, 2020 Introduction to Logic Models Recording
Using the Outcome Measurement Tool
- December 15, 2020 Using the Outcome Measurement Tool PowerPoint
- December 15, 2020 Using the Outcome Measurement Tool Recording
- December 17, 2020 Using the Outcome Measurement Tool PowerPoint
- December 17, 2020 Using the Outcome Measurement Tool Recording
Upping Your Logic Model Game
- January 7, 2021 Upping Your Logic Model Game PowerPoint
- January 7, 2021 Upping Your Logic Model Game Recording
Open Office Hours