Learn about how the Boston Re-Employment Center can help you.
Log in links for this page
Welcome to the Boston Re-Employment Center (REC)
At the Boston Re-Employment Center, we can answer specific questions about your unemployment benefits and connect you to job search services. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. See below to learn about the services we offer and how to make an appointment to get help.
If you already have an appointment, here's what you need to know to get ready.
Table of Contents
Video: What to expect at the REC with ASL interpretation, voice over and captions
Services offered at the Re-Employment Center
The Boston Re-Employment Center offers many services to job seekers, including help with your claim, help with your UI Online account, and help connecting you to job search services.
Help with your claim
- File a new claim or reopen a claim
- Come in to drop off documents connected to your claim. You can turn in paperwork related to your DUA or PUA claims
- Print paperwork for unemployment benefits
- Certify your work search every week after you file your claim.
- Complete your questionnaire
- Understand paperwork we sent you about your claim
- Understand overpayments connected to your claim
Help with your UI Online account
- Reset your password
- Reset your PIN
- Update your personal information. We can help you change your bank information and information about your family. We can also help you change your email address and mailing address.
New career opportunities
Services not offered at the Re-Employment Center
This Center does not provide services related to the issues below. Click on the links below for more help.
- Scheduling Hearings, filing Appeals or getting Hearing status
- Note: you can ask for language and accessibility help at the center
- Review or processing of outstanding issues holding payment which need to be addressed by a DUA adjudication processor after you have turned in all your paperwork
- UI/PUA overpayment repayments
- DOR Child Support Services
- Employer Services (certificate of compliance or unemployment Insurance Contributions)
- Payments on Hold relating to Identity Verification requests
- Reporting of Fraudulent claim made using your personal information
- Housing Verifications
- Filing of Mass Commission Against Discrimination Complaint
- Social Security Services (new filings or requesting duplicate Cards)