Fall River RMV Service Center
Details of Fall River RMV Service Center
Overview of Fall River RMV Service Center
• This location offers Business to Business (B2B) transactions.
Hours for Fall River RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Fall River RMV Service Center
The Fall River RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Fall River RMV Service Center
- Certain driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
The RMV has implemented a new process in which customers have the ability to schedule a telephone hearing and upload supporting documentation. The suspension hearing appointments can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance of a preferred hearing date by visiting the RMV’s Online Service Center at Mass.Gov/myRMV and then following the steps outlined below.
- Visit Mass.Gov/RMV and Select "Make or Cancel a Hearing Reservation" under the Additional Services section.
- Log into your profile to select a date and time for your hearing to be held over the phone.
- Upload all relevant documents.
- Follow the steps to complete your reservation.
- The RMV will call customers, either using a restricted number or 857-368-8000, on the scheduled date and time of the hearings.
Customers must visit the Online Service Center and select Make or Cancel a Hearing Reservation under the Additional Services section. No walk-ins will be allowed. Check what documentation you'll need for your hearing, as it varies depending on the type of suspension.
B2B locations process bulk transactions for auto dealers and insurance agents, including new registration and titles, registration transfers and renewals, address changes, and cancellations. This B2B location will have a designated area for runners, agents, and dealers to drop off their work for processing and also a designated pick up area.
- Daily drop hours - 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Up to 100 items can be dropped with pick up the second business day, after 10 a.m.
- 100+ items can be dropped with pick up on the 3rd full business day, after 10 a.m.
- Daily pick up hours - 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Individual drops are not available
Accessibility at Fall River RMV Service Center
The Fall River RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located near several local bus routes.
More info for Fall River RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.