- This page, South Yarmouth RMV Service Center , is offered by
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
Details of South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
Overview of South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
• This location offers Business to Business (B2B) transactions.
Hours for South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
The South Yarmouth RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
- Certain driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Road tests scheduled between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Wednesday & Thursday Only
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- E-ZPass MA transponders available at this location.
The RMV has implemented a new process in which customers have the ability to schedule a telephone hearing and upload supporting documentation. The suspension hearing appointments can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance of a preferred hearing date by visiting the RMV’s Online Service Center at Mass.Gov/myRMV and then following the steps outlined below.
- Visit Mass.Gov/RMV and Select "Make or Cancel a Hearing Reservation" under the Additional Services section.
- Log into your profile to select a date and time for your hearing to be held over the phone.
- Upload all relevant documents.
- Follow the steps to complete your reservation.
- The RMV will call customers, either using a restricted number or 857-368-8000, on the scheduled date and time of the hearings.
- Upon arrival, you will be provided a Hearing Application form for completion.
- Make sure your application has been fully completed and all copied documents added. The RMV does NOT provide copy service, so ensure that you have made copies for yourself.
- The RMV representative shall collect and retain your application and documents. You then exit the building.
- A Hearing Officer will receive the supplied application and review it in advance of your telephonic hearing.
- You do not need to be on RMV property for the telephonic hearing
B2B locations process bulk transactions for auto dealers and insurance agents, including new registration and titles, registration transfers and renewals, address changes, and cancellations. This B2B location will have a designated area for runners, agents, and dealers to drop off their work for processing and also a designated pick up area.
- Daily drop hours - 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Up to 100 items can be dropped with pick up the second business day, after 10 a.m.
- 100+ items can be dropped with pick up on the 3rd full business day, after 10 a.m.
- Daily pick up hours - 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Individual drops are not available
Accessibility at South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
The South Yarmouth RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located near local bus routes.
More info for South Yarmouth RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.