- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Plaintiffs
- Abuse Prevention Orders for Defendants
- Probate of Wills and Estates
- Actions Filed Under the Uniform Adult Guardianship & Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Guardianship & Conservatorship of Incapacitated Persons
- Guardianship of Minors
Worcester Probate and Family Court
Details of Worcester Probate and Family Court
Overview of Worcester Probate and Family Court
Hours for Worcester Probate and Family Court
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am-4:30 pm
Parking at Worcester Probate and Family Court
There are paid parking lots and garages and metered street parking near the courthouse.
You can get to the court on the Framingham/Worcester line of the MBTA commuter rail. The closest stop to the courthouse is Worcester/Union Station, which is about 1/2 a mile from the courthouse. You can also get to the courthouse using the Worcester Regional Transit Authority.
Services at Worcester Probate and Family Court
- Get help in the virtual registry.
- eFiling in the Probate and Family Court
- Find information about legally changing your name.
- Learn about child custody and parenting time and child support.
- File for divorce.
- Find information about Child Requiring Assistance (CRA) cases.
- Find information about probate of wills and estates.
- Learn how to file financial statements.
- Find court fees and payment information.
Accessibility at Worcester Probate and Family Court
Please contact the ADA coordinator below for information about ADA accessibility at this court.
More info for Worcester Probate and Family Court
Hon. Leilah Keamy, First Justice
Stephanie K. Fattman, Register
Lisa L. Wong, Chief Probation Officer