MCSR for Individuals

Individual health care professionals can learn about and apply here for the Massachusetts Controlled Substances Registration (MCSR).

You can apply for controlled substance registration here if you are a healthcare professional. This includes physicians, dentists, podiatrists, limited license dental interns or limited license faculty, veterinarians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, optometrists, pharmacists, or researchers. You can also amend, renew, or verify your MCSR.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.