Resources from DPH
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts HRSA Ryan White Part B Service Standards, 3/31/2021
- HIV/AIDS Epidemiologic Profiles
- HIV PrEP information for providers
- HIV treatment guidelines and clinical advisories
- HIV/AIDS Services and Resource Guide
- 2019 Integrated HIV/AIDS, STD, and Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Report (PDF) | (DOCX) | Slideset
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Status Report (DOC)
Resources from our Partners
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Check the CDC website for current screening and treatment guidelines, information on clinical trials, and educational resources for healthcare professionals.
Food and Drug Administration
National Clinical Consultation Center
The National Clinical Consultation Center provides up-to-date clinical consultation for HIV medical management, prescribing PrEP and nPEP.
Contact: (855) 448-7737
11 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday
Ratelle Prevention Training Center
The Ratelle STD/HIV Prevention Training Center (PTC) is a collaboration between the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It provides training and education to healthcare professionals in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of sexually transmitted diseases and the prevention of HIV.