Tax Department: DOR's call center hours for tax help are 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. (617) 887-6367 or (800) 392-6089 (toll-free in Massachusetts)
Child Support Services: Case-specific child support questions should be directed to (800) 332-2733 (local callers), (617) 660-1234).
For a complete listing of DOR phone numbers visit Who to call at DOR.
To submit general questions, comments and suggestions, please choose one of the following topics:
- Annual Certification of Entity Tax Status (Corporations Book)
- Business/Trustee Tax
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Child Support
- Corporate Excise
- Division of Local Services
- Identity Theft Information
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- Personal Income Tax
Please note: The Department welcomes questions, comments, and suggestions. However, to safeguard your privacy, do not send confidential taxpayer information (e.g., your Social Security number(s), tax liability amounts or other taxpayer-specific information). If you choose to disregard this warning, please be aware that the Massachusetts Department of Revenue is not responsible if confidential information which you sent by email is accessed by third parties.
If you have specific questions about your tax account, please log into MassTaxConnect and send us an email.
For MassTaxConnect information, visit:
If you have forgotten your MassTaxConnect username or password select:
- Forgot password? or
- Forgot username?
located on the MassTaxConnect homepage under the Logon button.
District Office Counters for Tax Assistance
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
District Office Counters for Child Support Assistance
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Visit any one of the Child Support Enforcement Division locations located in:
Hot topics at DOR
Follow news on Department of Revenue (DOR) issues that may impact more than one taxpayer. We describe the issue and will provide updates on the progress until it’s resolved.
- 12/27/18: Massachusetts income tax rate to be reduced to 5.05% for 2019
- 12/19/18: Form ST-13 to be replaced by online application for small business energy exemption
- 12/14/18: Surcharge on vehicle rental transactions for police training in Massachusetts
- 12/14/18: Massachusetts adopting 10 business day rule for e-filing
- 12/7/18: Information about filing HIRD forms for Professional Employer Organizations Updated
For a complete listing visit Hot topics at DOR.
- Tax forms and instructions
- Mailing addresses for Massachusetts tax forms
- Estimated tax payment vouchers
- Learn about extensions for filing and paying Massachusetts income tax
- Important information for the tax filing season
- Tax guides
- Legal library
- Amend your tax return or request an abatement of tax
- Personal income tax
- Business taxes
- Criminal Investigations Bureau
- Tax bills, collections, audits and appeals
- Office of the Taxpayer Advocate
- Tax professionals
- Tax software developers