Due to COVID-19, the Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Revenue Department is currently using email correspondence for all inquiries. Please refer to the directory below to find the appropriate mailbox.
If you are having trouble accessing your account, please refer to this guide to reset your password.
Don't forget our self-service options:
To contact someone for assistance related to your DUA employer account, please send an email to the appropriate mailbox below.
Please include in all email correspondence with DUA:
- The legal name of the business
- Your employer account number (EAN)
- Your federal tax identification number (FEIN)
- A detailed summary explaining your issue
Please note: All email requests must come from the authorized user on your DUA account.
- Benefit Charge Protests
- Benefit Charge Statements
- Seasonal Certification
Please complete our Employer Benefit Charge Assistance Contact Form to be contacted by the Employer Charge Unit regarding benefits charges associated to your account.
For assistance, please email EmployerCharge@DETMA.ORG.
- Add a UI Online System Administrator
- Address Change
- Business Transfer
- Change in Organizational Type
- Employer Password Reset
- Legal Name Change
- New Employer Registration
- Suspend/Revive Employer Account
For assistance please email: UIEmployerHelp@DETMA.ORG
- 940 FUTA Certification Request
- ACH Credit Application Form
- Contribution Payments Deferrals
- Employer Refunds
- Employment and Wage Detail Filings/Adjustments
- Out of State Wage Credits
- Overdue Notices
- Reimbursable Employers
- UI Contribution Rates
- TPA Assistance
For assistance, please email: UIEmployerReports@DETMA.ORG
- Federal Payment Intercept
- State Payment Intercept
- Requests for Review
For assistance please email: EOLEmployerIntercept@mass.gov
- Bank Levies
- Certificates of Compliance
- Certified Assessments
- Cumulative Statements of Amounts Past Due
- Demand Notices
- Payment Plans
- Petitions for Reassessment
For assistance please email: Revenue.Enforcement@DETMA.ORG
- EMAC Supplement charging has stopped as of 4th Quarter 2019
For assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org