An official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This page, Housing Court forms, is part of
This page, Housing Court forms, is offered by

Housing Court forms

A list of forms for the Housing Court by subject.

To learn about how to proceed in court and what forms to use, start at Courts Self-Help.

These forms may not display properly in your browser. Please download the form(s) you need and open in Acrobat Reader. For more information, please see What to do if you can't open court PDFs.

Table of Contents



eFiling forms

General use forms

Housing Court supplementary process


Limited Assistance Representation (LAR)

Small claims

Summary process (eviction)

Housing court forms in other languages