Danvers RMV Service Center
Details of Danvers RMV Service Center
Overview of Danvers RMV Service Center
• This location offers Business to Business (B2B) transactions.
Hours for Danvers RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Danvers RMV Service Center
The Danvers RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Danvers RMV Service Center
- Certain driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- No suspension hearings held at this location
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
B2B locations process bulk transactions for auto dealers and insurance agents, including new registration and titles, registration transfers and renewals, address changes, and cancellations. This B2B location will have a designated area for runners, agents, and dealers to drop off their work for processing and also a designated pick up area.
- Daily drop hours - 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Up to 100 items can be dropped with pick up the second business day, after 10 a.m.
- 100+ items can be dropped with pick up on the 3rd full business day, after 10 a.m.
- Daily pick up hours - 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Individual drops are not available
Accessibility at Danvers RMV Service Center
The Danvers RMV Service Center has accessible parking.
More info for Danvers RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.