Lawrence RMV Service Center
Details of Lawrence RMV Service Center
Overview of Lawrence RMV Service Center
Hours for Lawrence RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Lawrence RMV Service Center
The RMV Lawrence Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Lawrence RMV Service Center
- All driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, registration cancellations, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Road tests scheduled between 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- International Registration Program (IRP) applications 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
Due to the agency’s ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) response, suspension hearings will be conducted by telephone. However, you must report to a designated RMV Service Center to begin this process. Bring all necessary documents with you to your hearing. Check what documentation you'll need for your hearing, as it varies depending on the type of suspension.
- Upon arrival, you will be provided a Hearing Application form for completion.
- Make sure your application has been fully completed and all copied documents added. The RMV does NOT provide copy service, so ensure that you have made copies for yourself.
- The RMV representative shall collect and retain your application and documents. You then exit the building.
- A Hearing Officer will receive the supplied application and review it in advance of your telephonic hearing.
- You do not need to be on RMV property for the telephonic hearing
Accessibility at Lawrence RMV Service Center
The Lawrence RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located close to several local bus routes.
More info for Lawrence RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.