Lawrence RMV Service Center
Details of Lawrence RMV Service Center
Overview of Lawrence RMV Service Center
Hours for Lawrence RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Lawrence RMV Service Center
The RMV Lawrence Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Lawrence RMV Service Center
- All driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, registration cancellations, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Road tests scheduled between 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- International Registration Program (IRP) applications 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
Available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional RMV transactions
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers but there may be times when a hearing officer is not available
Accessibility at Lawrence RMV Service Center
The Lawrence RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located close to several local bus routes.
More info for Lawrence RMV Service Center
Credit and debit cards, cash, check, and money orders accepted for all transactions.
Make checks payable to MassDOT.