Here, you can find notices, orders, and links related to DPU 21-50.
Log in links for this page
- This page, Enhancing Public Engagement, is offered by
- Department of Public Utilities
Resource Enhancing Public Engagement
|Organization:||Department of Public Utilities|
|Date published:||April 16, 2021|
|Last updated:||January 17, 2023|
The Department of Public Utilities (DPU) has opened an inquiry to examine procedural enhancements to public notice requirements to increase public awareness of and participation in DPU proceedings. The docket number for the inquiry is D.P.U. 21-50. Links for information about the Request for Comments and the DPU Order opening this inquiry are available below.
Through this investigation, the DPU is soliciting input from stakeholders and members of the public on best practices for promoting public involvement in Department proceedings. The DPU invites and encourages all interested persons to participate in this proceeding and seeks written comments on this topic by June 14, 2021.
The DPU anticipates that the Energy Facilities Siting Board will establish a similar inquiry into its public notice requirements and procedures, and envisions that the two agencies will coordinate on procedural matters regarding these companion proceedings.
Please see the press release issued by the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs.
Table of Contents
- DPU 21-50: Vote and Order Opening Inquiry
- DPU 21-50: Notice of Inquiry and Request for Comments
- DPU 21-50: Hearing Officer Memorandum (7/19/2022)
- DPU 21-50/EFSB 21-01: Memorandum on Presenter Guidelines
- DPU 21-50/EFSB 21-01: Hearing Officer Memorandum (8/9/2022)
- DPU 21-50: Interlocutory Order and Draft Policy (12/28/2022)
Open M-F 9am-5pm