Buyers and Vendors - What to know
The Operational Services Division, the state agency that establishes and manages Statewide Contracts for the Commonwealth, offers buyers numerous trades categories across four contracts:
- TRD01: Boilers; Drains; Electrical; Fencing; General Contracting; Generator/Turbine; Glass/Window/Doors; HVAC/Sheet Metal; Painting; Plumbing
- TRD02: Asphalt Paving; Carpentry; Excavation; Masonry; Septic
- TRD03: Elevator; Exhaust Services; Fire Detection; Fire Suppression; Overhead Doors; Signage; Welding
- TRD04: Cleaning/Restoration; Compressor/Kitchen Exhaust/Duct; Pump & Motor; Roofing
Buyers! Use the Trades Index to Find Awarded Vendors
The Trades Index is a quick and easy way to see which vendors are on contract. Simply select your county and desired Trades category from the dropdowns and the Trades Index returns a list of awarded vendors, along with their contact and pricing information.
Vendors – Several trades categories are open for response!
OSD currently is seeking qualified businesses in the following areas:
- TRD01 Plumbing Services - Bristol and/or Norfolk counties only;
- TRD01 Solar Array Inspection Services - All Massachusetts counties; and
- TRD02 Asphalt Paving and Masonry Services - Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, and/or Worcester counties only.
Note: OSD Sourcing Teams open and close the Trades Contracts for vendor bid response based on need. At this time, the Commonwealth's interest is limited to the four trades categories identified above. Register in COMMBUYS to have the opportunity to be notified of future SWC bids.