Lea esta página en español.
What are the Interim Changes to the MA QRIS?
Most of the changes consisted of removing certain quality standards and requirements. No new standards or requirements were added as part of the interim changes to the QRIS.
Are the interim changes to the QRIS in effect now?
Yes. You can find the Interim Changes to the MA QRIS standards in the MA QRIS Toolboxes. These changes will be in effect for all current and future MA QRIS applications until further notice. Programs that apply for a new QRIS rating level need to use the Interim QRIS standards.
How do I submit an application for a QRIS rating level?
Complete your MA QRIS application in the QRIS Program Manager (QPM) system. Since the criteria in the QPM no longer match the Interim QRIS standards, please use these instructions:
- In the “Summary” section, click on the “Documents” tab and select “Add New”
- Select "Other" from the “Document Type” drop-down menu
- Select “Other” from the “Document” drop-down menu, and click save (this only needs to be done once, and can be used to satisfy each standard)
- Use “Other” as the associated document for each standard
- Check any box under "Measurement Method" for each standard
After you submit your MA QRIS application through the QRIS Program Manager system, your EEC Program Quality Specialist (PQS) will contact you to request the required documents.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the Interim Changes to the MA QRIS?
If you have any questions about the Interim Changes to the MA QRIS, please contact Amy Whitehead-Pleaux, Director of Program Quality, at firstname.lastname@example.org.