EEC has paused MA QRIS to give programs time to focus on health and safety practices. Please see the COVID-19 Child Care Playbook for information about minimum health and safety requirements as well as the pause of MA QRIS.
However, EEC remains available to support your program’s continuous quality improvement efforts. Please contact your Program Quality Specialist for more support.
There is a QRIS Toolbox for each early education and care program type. All of the QRIS Toolboxes contain the following resources specific to the category of care:
- The QRIS Standards with guidance
- A Continuous Quality Improvement Plan (CQIP)
- Guidance for Continuous Quality Improvement Planning
- A checklist with all QRIS requirements for each level
- Environmental Rating Scales (ERS) resources
Please see below for the QRIS Toolboxes for Center-Based programs, After School/Out-of-School Time programs, and Family Child Care programs.